See Thru Counter Flow with oxygen infusion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoutson

Reaction score
Thought I would share this, 40 degree temp drop one pass. Dont ask what I spent or how long
it took to assemble.
Counterflow.jpg

Last edited:
Sweeet!

What is the length of the copper tubes? I was considering 3 ft tubes, 5 rows high instead of 3 rows. Any comments on this approach? 5 rows overkill?

Nice build!

Sweeet!

What is the length of the copper tubes? I was considering 3 ft tubes, 5 rows high instead of 3 rows. Any comments on this approach? 5 rows overkill?

Nice build!
Thanks for the compliment.
The length of the copper is 48", I am sure 5 rows will work just fine also. The wire wrapped around pipe really does a nice swirling action around pipe. I was making a clear version of what Paul Wicksteed built and wanted to share that with him, but unfortunately he passed away at the young age of 44 before I was done. I don't know if you've seen his videos on you tube
Time for another one?

Thanks for the compliment.
The length of the copper is 48", I am sure 5 rows will work just fine also. The wire wrapped around pipe really does a nice swirling action around pipe. I was making a clear version of what Paul Wicksteed built and wanted to share that with him, but unfortunately he passed away at the young age of 44 before I was done. I don't know if you've seen his videos on you tube
Time for another one?

Ahhh...48". I hadn't considered that however it would allow for fewer rows and overall less height.
Any chance of getting some closer shots of the ends and how they are fit up?

Good work!

Latest posts

Back