Second batch is better than my first..!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthonyb15fd

Reaction score
When I got in to brewing I thought is was going to be complicated. I made a first batch and it came out pretty good, all my friends liked it. I started to read up on brewing and it is so fun. My second batch is better than my first. I made a Classic English Pale Ale and at flame out I added lemon zest along with the aroma hops. I wasnt sure about doing that at first but it actually smells and tastes very good. I just checked the gravity on it and I am right on the money, next weekend I will bottle it. I cant wait to pop a top off one of those.. I am very excited to get on to batch #3.. Thanks to all for the information, this site is VERY cool for the beginner..!!!

Cheers,
AB

My first beer is in the fermenter right now. I just started it on Monday. I'm already anxious haha. As long as it is drinkable I'll be happy. I'm already trying to decide what to brew after I see how this turns out.

I would love to get a kegerator and start kegging instead of bottles.. Thats my next step, then I will look in to getting better equipment for making the beer... If anyone has a cheap kegerator in Florida that they want to sell hit me up....!!!

Back