Second AG Brew Day........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewagentjay

Reaction score
:ban::rockin:We'll it's 1:30 here and I'm about to start my Mash.....

It's sunny but windy so moving the brewing to Detached Garage.

Eating Lunch Now.....

- Cornbeef & Hash Lunch with Diet DP.
(Nice)

No kids or SWMBO this weekend so brews all day long.......

Will up load pics here and there.

Brewing : Bama IPA

Equipment -
12 Cold Homebrews (Irish Stout & SW 420)
Brewing Equipment (Pots, Mash Tun etc)
IPod Playing Classic Rock
Garage Keep Wind Down
Propane Burner
13 lbs of Grain
Cascade & Warrior Hops
1lb of Pale DME if needed to hit numbers
Deck Chairs
Great Outdoors of Alabama
Brew House Tap Water
& Complete Relaxing Fun

:rockin:

Sorry for delay on photos and the rest of the story......Ended up brewing two batches so long long long day.........

:rockin: For got my Brew Hat in Equipment Section. I have brewed with same Irish Hat every batch and so far no reall mess ups.:mug:

It was a great brew day that had to carry over to today a bit..........

Trying to figure out how to get my blackberry to connect to my Vista 64 PC, so I can upload pictures........

you better watch out for the PoPo! You're breakin' the law down in Bama. J/k glad your brew day went well.

PS....You must be pretty lucky to have detached garage next to your trailer(b/c everyone in AL lives in a trailer)! Again, Im just teasing, Im from Tn...I gotta poke fun at Bama, if I didnt I would have to deal with the reality of Memphis. I think we're only the 2nd most violent city in America. Take that Detroit!
-Jefe-

you better watch out for the PoPo! You're breakin' the law down in Bama. J/k glad your brew day went well.

PS....You must be pretty lucky to have detached garage next to your trailer(b/c everyone in AL lives in a trailer)! Again, Im just teasing, Im from Tn...I gotta poke fun at Bama, if I didnt I would have to deal with the reality of Memphis. I think we're only the 2nd most violent city in America. Take that Detroit!
-Jefe-

it's cool but look at the bright side you could live in knoxville.......

Now on to my reply to the thread. I got my SG after 30 days in primary and she is at 1.010 so I'm not going to secondary her at this point. Will be bottling this week.

Latest posts

Back