Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biddyk

Reaction score
Due to work and family, I have had very little time to brew in the last several years. I've had a bit more time available lately but have lacked the motivation to jump back in to it. I think I found my motivation yesterday. I was at a farm supply store and they were selling some of their old fixtures. They had two racks that they used to display their vehicle trailer hitches at a cost of $15 each. They are constructed out of 2" Square steel tube and will need a bit of modifications to lay flat (trim the base which will now be theend legs) and trim the cross braces to make it narrower, but I think it will make an excellent brew stand. I did a layout using my current equipment and took a picture to show you what I was thinking. Given the price I should have plenty to purchase a pump or two and some casters.

The second frame will be used to make a table for my Kamado Grill. I will need to replace the cross brace to widen it because it is too narrow to drop my grill in now, and of course determine what type of top surface I want to put on it.

Whadya think?

Up.jpg

Mock.jpg

Back