• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke keg spear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusty1025

Reaction score
Anybody out there have a D coupler sanke keg spear left over from making a Keggle? I'm making a pump to clean my draft system and I can't find one anywhere local. It doesn't need to be full length. The pickup tube can be cut down to 4 or 6 inches long for easier shipping. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

I have one. Unmodified sanke D style out of an AB keg. Not sure what they go for...

Most of the ones I've seen here have been given away for the cost of shipping, but I'd like to have one and I can't find one so I do expect to pay for it. Let me know what you'd be willing to sell it for.
Cheers.
Dusty

I'm east of Pittsburgh. Near Johnstown. Both of you guys are 4+ hours east. PM me with a price if you'd be interested in mailing one.

Most of the ones I've seen here have been given away for the cost of shipping, but I'd like to have one and I can't find one so I do expect to pay for it. Let me know what you'd be willing to sell it for.
Cheers.
Dusty

It's doing nothing for me, if you want to pay for shipping it's yours. PM me you zip if you want a shipping quote.

Back