• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico Sanke Fermentor Kit, Brewers Hardware plus more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irrenarzt

Professional Homebrewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I am selling some gear to make room for a new setup in my garage. One thing I am selling is a Sanke Fermentor kit plus many extras from Brewers Hardware. I have two heads, one is mostly stock from Brewers hardware but I upgraded the schitty racking cane o-ring to teflon ferrules from Swagelok. There is also a spunding valve on there in case you want to carbonate in that manner. it comes off easy and you can use your flare to tubing for blow off.

The second head is basically just capped for longer term aging but with a thermowell. It can be modified to work as stock with another racking cane. I have used it to barrel age stouts and sours in a sanke keg with oak versus the small barrels.

I am also including a 20 psi steam sanitizing lid. Just clean with PBW then rinse and put in a half gallon RO water and then put it on the burner for 15 minutes. The steam inside sanitizes the sanke and then you are good to rack a new wort into it. This is fun as you see it blowing off steam the whole time in little bursts. Works fantastic.

60 shipped for the lot.

IMG_1990.JPG

IMG_1989.JPG

Back