• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California San Diego Area: kegerator, chiller, more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anotherbeerplease

Reaction score
Downsizing my brewing setup, here's what I have at the moment:

Selling handmade custom kegerator:
aBJw6vg.jpg

9KyUB0P.jpg

The kegerator was built hollow and filled with insulation to reduce operating costs and increase efficiency. I currently have it set up as an 8 tap with 6 co2 and 2 nitro but it's easy to swap faucets if you want to go all co2, or whatever. The kegerator fits all 8 corny kegs + 2 gas bottles.
All faucets included but I'm keeping the tap handles in case I ever get back into brewing. (you can get plastic handles for about 4 dollars each or much better to just start your own custom collection and make it yours)

For kegerator I'm asking 700 but make me an offer... I am including the inkbird controller you will need to run it at beer temps

Also selling:
corny kegs - 20 bucks for well used ones or 50 bucks for the newer models with me as the sole owner in perfect condition
bayou classic 10 gal brew kettle: 50 bucks
nitro tank - 50 bucks
co2 tank - 50 bucks
high btu gas burner, sorry can't remember the brand - 40 bucks, I'll include a propane tank

glass / plastic carboys - free to whoever purchases something else, assuming they are available

dual copper immersion chiller setup - you put one chiller in the kettle and one in a bath of ice water upstream, it chills much MUCH faster, and you can even set it up in a closed loop to save water and be nice to the environment - 50 bucks

All need to be picked up locally in Encinitas, send me a message here and let's set it up

older kegs look like this, of course everything is included like the top and the tubes etc (not pictured), 4 available
dMKbUIG.jpg

newer ones, 1x5gal available and 1x2.5gal available:
kSutE8M.jpg

Back