• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Sacks of base malt, Albany, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwarner518

Reaction score
I have sacks of Rahr 2-row and Weyermann Pilsner malt I’m looking to sell. Picked these of from a brewery that closed this passed weekend. I have about 20 total and will only be able to make use of a few of these bags before they are passed their prime. If interested or have questions message me for pricing and quantities

Might be headed to Niskayuna Thursday. I would be going north past Albany. If I do I will send a PM. How much for the 2 row?

I have sacks of Rahr 2-row and Weyermann Pilsner malt I’m looking to sell. Picked these of from a brewery that closed this passed weekend. I have about 20 total and will only be able to make use of a few of these bags before they are passed their prime. If interested or have questions message me for pricing and quantities

I would be interested in 3 of the 2 row and one of the pilsner if I could arrange to stop by on Monday on my way home from Canada... I could PayPal $$ beforehand.

I also have 5 sacks of Weyermann Pale Wheat Malt

I am going to be passing past Albany on the Thruway at about 10:00 am. I would take a couple bags of 2 row or maybe 1 each. Did you get my PM?

I am going to be passing past Albany on the Thruway at about 10:00 am. I would take a couple bags of 2 row or maybe 1 each. Did you get my PM?
I did not get it. I will be working at 10. I can throw two bags in my vehicle and we could try to meet up. I drive around during the day for work and will be in Albany. I will PM you my number so you can call or text me when you are in Albany

Just put the 2 row grains into Gamma containers. Both the bags were already crushed. Never saw crushed grain in sacks before. Anyone hear of this? Still smells OK. Better use it sooner rather than later.

I just opened a sack of the wheat and it too is milled. They must have not had a mill and bought pre milled. Wheat was still fresh. Chewed on some and still was fresh

Back