Rusty Rail Brewing Company - did they ever hire a past brewer from Southern Tier?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordiesel69

Reaction score
Interestingly enough I used to hit up Southern tier brewing in Lakewood NY, back in the early 2010 era and was very familiar with their signature brewhouse taste. It didn't matter the style of beer, you knew when you tasted it, that it was a southern tier product. Love them or hate them back in the day they had great beer and not so good customer service. Since being bought out, they have watered down their beer and no longer do they have that signature hard core craft beer taste they did back when their original founders owned the company.

Over the weekend I received a 6 pack sampler of beers from Rusty Rail Brewing Company in Mifflinburg, PA, and honestly their beers remind my heavily of exactly how Southern Tier brewing used to taste before the buyout. Any chance they may have hired a former brewer from ST?

Back