runny nose the morning after drinking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njale

Reaction score
the past few weeks, the morning after a night of drinking, my nose has been extremely runny. This is new for me. Does it happen to anyone else?

Also i had a lot to drink last night and this morning, my tonsils and uvula were extremely swollen and even had white spots on them. It hurt to swallow anything. First time that has happened.

I used to get the swollen uvula on a few occasions after really getting torn up. I went to the dr. Two of those times and some antibiotics knocked it out. This next part is really strange. Years ago I started going to a chiropractor After the first visit, I never had problems with the swollen uvula again. And it wasn't because I cut my consumption.

Did your drinking buddy cough on you? Or, have you spent any time over the last week in a non-sterile environment?

Sorry you're sick. 'Twasn't the beer. :)

the swollen and soar throat is maybe i'm just sick.

but what about the runny nose every time i drink the past month or 2

My wife claims that I snore quite badly on the nights I drink. Perhaps that could make your throat a bit sore?

Latest posts

Back