Rookie from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopenstein

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been researching and lurking on the forums for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger and buy a starter kit. After reading a few of the threads there is so much that I already want to do and try, but do not want to get ahead of myself.

I am brewing my first batch this weekend with a help from a friend who has been brewing for a year of so. So it may be like the blind leading the blind, but I have tasted a few of his brews before and was really impressed, which is what got me interested in the first place.

I am brewing an Ahtanum Pale Ale. I am so impatient that I bought a keg set up so I could taste it sooner rather than bottling. Anyway, I look forward to learning and exchanging ideas with everyone in the future.

Cheers!

I THINK I've had a lot of fun on 6th street a few times. Don't remember much of it, so it must have been fun. :mug:

Back