Robert's Rules of Order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saboral

Reaction score
I call this meeting of the HBT Rules Of Gentlemanly Conduct Committee to order. The chair motions to open the floor to new business.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

The severely injured chair motions for the removal of this ruffian from these chambers.

I ask that the previous out of order motions be struk from the record. I move for an inquiry of parliamentry procedure regarding a coup d'etat

Raise our banner high!

beer_flag.jpg

Cocktails? Can we drink in this meeting? Motion to strike my last question. Of course we can drink here. What the hell was I thinking.

Here here I will have order, motion to censure.

Here here I will have order, motion to censure.

from chaos comes order. but you'll have a long wait, we just got started.

Seconded.

Why vote when everyone else is busy hitting chairs with chairs. I'm here for beer. To the bar!

I believe I've said that exact same thing while bar hopping.

I now have a craving to hear Charles Bronson's (the powerviolence band, not the actor) "Let's Start A Revolution So I Can Break Sh**".

Just fastforward to the 3rd song if you can tell the difference. I can't tell any more. I'm getting too old for this sh**

Last edited by a moderator:
Seconded.

Why vote when everyone else is busy hitting chairs with chairs. I'm here for beer. To the bar!

Amendment: Punishment of Out of Orders given by the chair shall be a required drinking of a room temperature Budweiser in under 30 seconds :cross:

Room temperature Budweiser in under 30 seconds = Barf.

Room temperature Budweiser in any amount of time = Barf

Motion to strike that punishment as it is too severe for the crime. Drinking Budweiser is a crime!

Motion re Budweiser as too severe is seconded.

Move to amend the punishment to require 15 seconds of chugging a noob's "is this infected?" brew instead.

Motion re Budweiser as too severe is seconded.

Move to amend the punishment to require 15 seconds of chugging a noob's "is this infected?" brew instead.

rolling berry uppercut!

*flings a chair to the left, the right, the right again!*

springing spleen headbutt!

Back