Remember this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a lame kid. By the time I figured out what pogs were, how to get them and what you did with them, the fad passed.

Before "bullying", bicycle helmets and the general pussifacation of today's youth, there were these gems.

1IRJ.jpg

In 1980 my brother threw one into my head resulting in 22 staples and several stitches . I was 3 years old standing in the ring. He told me if i didn't get out he would throw it anyway, sure enough he did. I don't remember this of course, but he ran over to me pulled it from my skull and it wasn't until the blood gushed down my face the i started to scream and cry. Funny part is, my parents were at the neighbors house and came running over only to see my older brother standing in front of me, bloody Jart in hand, insisting that i fell and scraped my knee. Good times!

85014200.jpg

Of course the one I had didn't have that fancy non-kinking tube. They were also just soft enough to not get in trouble for shooting at each other.

Homercidal said:
Hours and Hours of fun.

I thought these were a thing of the past until o saw them on the shelf a my local hardware store.... Needless to say I snapped 'em up.

I can light a cigar and my banjo burner at the same time! :rockin:

I always wanted this figure set when I was a kid...

Starwars_Owen_and_Beru.jpg

I think it was about the only one that I didn't have!

Lots of great memories in this thread :mug:

I always wanted this figure set when I was a kid...

Starwars_Owen_and_Beru.jpg

I think it was about the only one that I didn't have!

Lots of great memories in this thread :mug:

i always thought that was an internet joke, was that actually real!?

Back