RedPill - Free albulm download (Hip Hop)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammacks

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a close friend of many years who is a hip hop artist. He's an all around music fanatic. His latest album is available for free download (you can name your price, no minimum).

He goes by RedPill and does a lot of shows in the Lansing area and quite a bit around the state (Michigan). The album is titled "Please Tip Your Driver". The beats are his own creation, except where noted.

Here's his words on the album, from http://www.redpillrap.com:
"Please Tip Your Driver" is the culmination of the last two years of my life, for better or for worse. Unless otherwise noted, the beats were made by myself. I'm giving this album out for free, because I believe in it enough to give it out to the world without making people pay for it. But, if you'd like there is an option to pay for it to help me with the costs of recording and other costs that went into it's creation. I'm suggesting a $5 donation for it. I'd be lying if I said the money wouldn't help, but I can promise that I will be using the vast majority of donations for the album to fund future projects, merchandise and other Red Pill related things, not just spending it on myself. I hope you enjoy it and I want to thank everyone who downloads it, purchases it, or who was a part of its creation in one way or another. Please help by spreading the word about me; to your friends, your facebooks, twitters, blogs, whatever. Thank you for supporting local, independent hip hop and music and remember, please tip your driver.

Title Track video:
[youtube]pwTAiJ3hRU4[/youtube]

Back