Redken clean brew shampoo!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hungry4hops

Hop to it!
Reaction score
My wife saw this in the store had to buy it. Just wondering if anyone else has used it? It smells good we looked it up and it has pretty good reviews

ForumRunner_20130714_135513.png

ForumRunner_20130714_135527.png

Beer is claimed to be good for hair. Not sure why.

I've seen beer shampoos before, but the amount of beer is typically quite low. But if it smells good and somewhat like beer, go for it.

My wife saw this in the store had to buy it. Just wondering if anyone else has used it? It smells good we looked it up and it has pretty good reviews

I actually use this. My hair cut lady knew I was a home brewer so it was an easy sell for her. I think its just a gimick thing, I didn't find any thing particularily beer realted about it. However I have not yet tried to drink it. Cleans my hair good though.

I love the label:
"Anti grit technology, with a premium blend of malt, brewer’s yeast and orange zest, intensely cleanses to eliminate dirt and oil while helping to purify the scalp."

I would say they used some of Coors Blue Moon in there.

yeah my gf works for a beauty supply shop-... i got some of this aswell. works just as well as any shampoo. now if i just made that hop soap-... bathtub brew?

Well, I have noticed from my college days that my hair always seemed softer after i rinsed beer out of my hair that some idiot spilled on me. Maybe there is something to it.

Back