Red Racer IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giligson

Reaction score
If you love a "dry hopped" style ale with a very assertive hop profile but not a lot of residual harsh bitterness - this is a great beer.

I think this one is available in some parts of the USA - just don't know where.
If you are a beer aficionado located in BC, you have no excuse not to try this since the BC Liquor store stocks this as a specialty beer.

http://www.centralcitybrewing.com/ourbrews.htm

Agreed. Racer 5 is a great IPA and used to be one of my favorite until I was introduced to Pliny the elder. Now this is none higher. Find some immediately. If you come south you should be able to find it

I can't wait to try Pliney, I have heard so many good things. Problem is that I can't get anything from Russian River in Maryland. I do t get it but all the suppliers say that they can't receive from them?

BR Racer 5 is outstanding. Does anyone have a clone they can recommended?

racer 5 is from California and is a bear republic IPA. It is not the same as red Racer from central city brewing. Being from Vancouver I know that these are two very different IPA's. Bear republic is awesome and central city, like most Canadian beers (other than Driftwood), leaves much to be desired. Please don't mix the two up!

Latest posts

Back