Red Hare Request

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think most people on here do not know of Red Hare since they are pretty small. But being that I am from Marietta, I do. I went to there anniversary this year and had it, along with a bunch of there other non-regulars. (Mmmmm Bourbon aged watership brown)

I emailed them about some info on their Cotton Tail pale, and received an email back from Bobby(head brewer) with plenty of info to clone it up. He was really nice about it. So I would just email them about it and see what they say, and then post it back on here. :mug:

Cheers

+1 for asking the staff. Most of those guys are really nice and I doubt they'd balk at sharing bits of their recipes.

Off topic: Red Hare has to be my favorite brewery in Georgia right now. I made an Oktoberfest that, to me, tastes exactly like the one they released this season. Check it out it's a great brew.

Back