• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Recirculating BIAB System can add tri clover ports

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDXX1971

Reaction score
I am setting up my 20 gallon kettle for 5-10 gallon brews so I do not need my original 15.5 anymore. I want to change some other things in my system so I thought I would see if there is any interest in a complete BIAB set up. I will go ahead and price it with several options. I am not willing to break it down any further than this though. I will include enough Cam Lock connectors for each package but not the silicone hoses. I would be willing to ship any of it and split the shipping if you buy package 3 or 4.

Package 1 $175.00
15.5 gallon Bayou Classic Kettle with 0ne soldered port with male 1/2" NPT inside and out. 3 piece ball valve, high flow elbow barb dip tube, interior volume etching and custom weld less sight glass. Lid has a Cam Lock re-circulation port (male cams inside and out) and an additional port that has a weld less plug.
Wilser BIAB bag x2

Package 2 includes the above and the following for $350.00 total
Brew Hardware BIAB false bottom
More Beer hop spider + hop bag x2
Duda Diesel B3-23A plate chiller with mounting plate
Brew Hardware premium plate chiller connection kit with digital temp and added bleeder valve

Package 3 includes everything above and the following for $600.00 total
Nor-Cal brewing solutions Thrifty RIMS system with 1/2" NPT pt100 probe and three piece ball valve
Three way valve and Cam-Lock connections
Loc-Line re-circulation manifold with cam lock connection
Inkbird IPB-16 PID temp controller
25 ft GFCI cord

Package 4 includes everything above and a Topsflo TD5 pump for $700.00

Last edited:
0326181541g.jpg
0326181512.jpg
Here is the kettle

I would like to offer that I can add 1.5" tri clover ports for the buyer of this kettle or system. They would be dimpled and soldered in. 20$ each.

Last edited:
Bump for a great system. :rock:Just about everything you need (or not:p) for several hundred cheaper than new at least. This baby has low miles too. I have brewed less than 100 gallons with this equipment. Come on down, kick the tires, lets make a deal (offers considered).

Back