Recipe database

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abrew2u

Reaction score
Does anyone else hate the the newer format for the recipe database. It's not very user friendly,I liked it much better with the sub categories , couldn't even find dfh 120 recipe!!!

Does anyone else hate the the newer format for the recipe database. It's not very user friendly,I liked it much better with the sub categories , couldn't even find dfh 120 recipe!!!

It is different and not as organized as before. Thanks for the tip, Yooper!

Doesn't work on my 6s
Had to google the recipe I wanted and found it somewhere else

I preferred the old version as well. I just filled out the HBT survey yesterday and going back to that format was my recommendation for an improvement to the site.

Are you using the app or the desktop version for mobile?

It works on my iPhone 5C.
I use the app on my iPhone and the search bar in the recipes thread doesn't show. If I go through the safari browser to the mobile page for HBT the search bar shows then. I am usually browsing in the app though so it is a bit inconvenient to find a recipe plus there are still hundreds of recipes that haven't been assigned prefixes so unless your looking for the more prominent recipes it's hit or miss you'll find what you are looking for. Personally I like the new format just wish it showed in the app and all recipes were prefixed with their appropriate category.

Latest posts

Back