Raspberry liquid left over Q...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfire

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

i just finished brewing a Chocolate Raspberry Stout from AHBS and only used half of the Raspberry flavoring per several people's advice.

Now that I have it left over, I'd like to do a Raspberry wheat. Any suggestions on a good extract wheat beer kit to use?

Anything else you can think of to add the raspberry flavoring to?

Thanks!

jfire

I actually just did this. I used this extract recipe with Wyeast 3068 instead of the dry yeast listed and then added the extract at bottling. I used 3 oz (because my wife really wanted a strong flavor) and she absolutely loves it. Personally, I think 2 oz of extract would have been better in the recipe so I think it would work well for you. I've shared this with quite a few people and everyone seems to love it. I have to start another batch soon because everyone wants more!

I did a rassberry heffe using a kit frm more beer. It was a hit in fact my wife and her friend just finished it off tailgaiting yesterday.

You could make an easy drinking Berlinerweisse and use the extract to make a Raspberry sryup to add to it.

Back