Rant about my exploding keg and nakedness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkincaid

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Intoxicated and cranky.....
My keg decided tonight was a good night to explode from the tap connects and the co2 connect. Spraying me with apple cider.

Sooooo I'm in the garage screaming and getting soaked in cider. To which my husband comes out and laughs. My rebuttal was to throw my shoe at him, he ducked inside and it missed, and hit the door handle.
I start undressing, since my kegerator is right in front of my washer and dryer. Butt naked, my husband thinks it's hilarious to open the garage. So now I'm facing the street, wet, and naked, and pissed. Wellll remember that shoe that hit the door handle, it managed to lock the ****ing door!!! ((We have the push button locks on the garage door.))

Even more pissed, now I have to walk naked, cause I wasn't putting sticky wet clothes back on, from my garage, across my driveway, through my front gate.... WHICH WAS ****ING LOCKED!!!!

I screamed and ran back into the garage, my curious husband had opened the door back up after hearing me scream. Finally inside, I took 2 shots of whiskey and I am still naked. **** it.

Good looks and can make a man laugh so hard at work that my coworkers finally think my last screw has stripped, damn girl you've got it all. :mug:

I've always been a big fan of the shoe defence, handy, doesn't break like glass, and you can put it back on to throw later. Seems reasonable

I am sorry to laugh at your misfortune.....but that is hysterical.

Well, is it better to be covered with cider and still have some or dry and out of cider? At least you were there to catch it. The ensuing naked locked door runaround sounds like a national lampoon movie. Did it spray cider on the family truckster?

I lost about a gallon.
The man was tasked with cleaning it all up to day while I looked on and laughed. It's ok though, cause if you look at my pipeline, I have plenty of cider in the wings. :)

PS- I've heard that you look great naked, so I'm a bit jealous actually.

:D

I sure like to think I do lol, and so far so good on the reviews of my nakedness!

I've always been a big fan of the shoe defence, handy, doesn't break like glass, and you can put it back on to throw later. Seems reasonable

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Great story. Glad you are comfortable in your own skin. Its the only way to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back