Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the upcoming merger, the employees at Renault had better start behaving.

View attachment 628682

They need a strong union to stand up for their rights! It’s just plan wrong to say no whacking willy while at work, damnit!

I mean come on...who amongst us doesn’t play free willy while at work!?

How the bless can they claim excessive semen causes plumbing problems? What’s next, no pooping at work?
How does the plumbing maintenance account affect health insurance premiums? I think this is a silly joke.

Then again, I drive a Jeep built by these people. Their collective mind was definitely on something other than building cars.

Watch out for road hazards in Colorado.
JI4ULASBI5DCJKHEDGQRNBXA7E.jpg

Earlier that day...
DRyclGoVQAAV7w1.jpg

How does the plumbing maintenance account affect health insurance premiums? I think this is a silly joke.

Then again, I drive a Jeep built by these people. Their collective mind was definitely on something other than building cars.

The plumbing trade logo is to protect the health and welfare of the nation.

I’ve dealt with all kinds of nasty health hazards in the past.... just never a clog of trillions of sperm.....

I’ve dealt with all kinds of nasty health hazards in the past.... just never a clog of trillions of sperm.....
I don't discount the value of good plumbing. Sewers and clean water save more lives than doctors, IMO. It's the bookkeeping aspect that doesn't make sense.

Went through the back of my beer fridge. I need to clean that thing out more often. It was like finding $20 in old jacket pocket.View attachment 628741
Just like my fridge. That Double DBA is really good, as was the DBA #60 though I'm not sure if they bottled that. Sucaba is my all-time favorite beer.
Enjoy!!

What about women in the shower on their period. What will happen with all those extra sperm.

I think it's the mutant fetus clogging the plumbing.

This week would be a good time to make your fantasies into reality!

Dze5RXl.jpg

Don't worry, all my friends I have on HBT are imaginary according to my wife.

Just remembered I forgot to add: two of my dearest friends are from two different forums, one is from Latvia, bought a car for him (Subaru BRAT) and helped export it, seeing him the next time in Estonia at a streetfighter festival in july, the other one is now the godmother of our younger boy, also foreigner by origin (Est) but living in Finland now. I say if that's imaginary then don't wake me up.

Shelter set up before the rain : just the best!

Setting up in the rain : just the worst, wish we'd stayed home!

I love to sit on my deck under a big umbrella during the rain. A good book or something streaming on the computer, a cigar and a good drink...I’m a happy guy!

Back