Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly cooking nor the weekend so gonna put this here...

436655ce4579b8dc7d.jpg

436655ce4563d7b411.jpg

Anniversary with the wifey today so had this waiting for her from work. The mountain tops are triple choc white/dark/milk, the ovals are dark/milk with salted peanuts inside, the hexagonal oval ones are dark/milk W/fresh raspberry and the ones with the dome on top are white/milk with fresh strawberry. Four bars of chocolate on that plate. All I'll say about the reception is it was a success ;)

436655ce1b9b020f0b.jpg

Got this cork map from a secret santa a couple years back on another forum, took me until now to finally finish it with most of the beers being either in cans or the smaller breweries not bothering with cap labels... How many can you recognize? (Some are local so probly not all...)

What is this a map of?? I cannot figure it out

Maybe someone can explain to me how the dealership can tell me my old battery is "dead. Only 7 cold cranking amps! D. E. D. Dead. We can TRY to recharge, but you need a new one"
20190522_080830.jpeg

8C61EEFD-2A6E-426C-9590-703685DB705B.jpeg
Maybe someone can explain to me how the dealership can tell me my old battery is "dead. Only 7 cold cranking amps! D. E. D. Dead. We can TRY to recharge, but you need a new one"View attachment 627933
Good for you for not letting them rip you off! I had a brake job at Midas, went back for new pads at no charge per their guarantee, and overheard the guy at the desk talking with the mechanic that the car would need new calipers. Mechanic says those are fine, why do I need to change them, desk guy says “that’s how it works.” You could report the dealership to authorities with your paperwork.

Back