Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-mc-random-21.jpg

436655ce1b9b020f0b.jpg

Got this cork map from a secret santa a couple years back on another forum, took me until now to finally finish it with most of the beers being either in cans or the smaller breweries not bothering with cap labels... How many can you recognize? (Some are local so probly not all...)

I thought ^^that^^ represented New Jersey - and wondered why I could only make out 9 familiar caps (and most of those are imports!) ;)

And..."Good Doggie!" :D

436655ce1b9b020f0b.jpg

Got this cork map from a secret santa a couple years back on another forum, took me until now to finally finish it with most of the beers being either in cans or the smaller breweries not bothering with cap labels... How many can you recognize? (Some are local so probly not all...)

Ehh I only got 13. One of my relatives got me one of the US as well but as you said, not drinking as many bottles these days and some breweries don't bottle with cap labels. Now mine also has some blood on it from trying to force a larger European cap in after imbibing a bomber of a 10.5% RIS by myself.

Back