Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Year's Eve is the perfect time to wear one of the shirts you got for Christmas!

oE1oFm6.jpg

Happy new year! Shoot me please!View attachment 552000

I’m a plumber and shift today! I have a 38 unit apartment building with frozen water lines, got half of the building without and heat for the whole and water up for the other.

Got another call, some college kids figured they’d save some money by turning off the furnace over winter break. That’s Friday, couldn’t get in, but drove past today and saw icicles coming out of the siding from the second floor to the ground! Honestly not surprised, there are a lot of smart ones and many with zero common sense!

My first SNCOIC I had in the Corps had a saying/play on words. “Common sense is an uncommon virtue.”

I’m a plumber and shift today! I have a 38 unit apartment building with frozen water lines, got half of the building without and heat for the whole and water up for the other.

Got another call, some college kids figured they’d save some money by turning off the furnace over winter break. That’s Friday, couldn’t get in, but drove past today and saw icicles coming out of the siding from the second floor to the ground! Honestly not surprised, there are a lot of smart ones and many with zero common sense!

My first SNCOIC I had in the Corps had a saying/play on words. “Common sense is an uncommon virtue.”
I had an employer that thought it was genius to turn off the factory heat during Christmas. After doing so, the roof cooled and contracted. A week later when they turned on the heat, it expanded and leaked in a million places.

They had to replace a 1/2 million sq ft roof. It's a good thing they saved money on the heat. It helped pay at least 10% of the roof...LOL

The were a bunch of ******* mofos.

I had an employer that thought it was genius to turn off the factory heat during Christmas. After doing so, the roof cooled and contracted. A week later when they turned on the heat, it expanded and leaked in a million places.

They had to replace a 1/2 million sq ft roof. It's a good thing they saved money on the heat. It helped pay at least 10% of the roof...LOL

The were a bunch of ******* mofos.

rk2.gif

oh damn a flat roof with a covering using adhesive seams? insurance co probably fought that claim lulz

Back