Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Environmentally friendly?

Attachments

• received_10155660489132254.jpeg
    received_10155660489132254.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 372
That's a good date for that, as it also happens to be the 100th independence day of Finland today.

200px-Lauri_tornie57f4.jpg

Here's another chap in a service uniform I'm told to be related to. An interesting character, worth a read.
ocxm7d

That's cool. I didn't know about the Independence day. Three of my grandparents were second generation American Fins. I hope I can visit Finland someday...

21wg.jpg

On 7 DEC 1972, the Apollo 17 mission was launched with two retired Navy captains, mission Commander Eugene Cernan and CMP Ronald Evans, both naval aviators. The last mission to the moon.
21wk.jpg

*Birth Control Glasses. try and get la!d wearing those

I have several pair of those and some mask inserts. Those things will slay with the current hispter fad.

View attachment 548903

On 7 DEC 1972, the Apollo 17 mission was launched with two retired Navy captains, mission Commander Eugene Cernan and CMP Ronald Evans, both naval aviators. The last mission to the moon.
View attachment 548905

I was at Pearl Harbor about 7 years ago and met a Pearl Harbor survivor, I figured I would be more likely to climb Mt Everest than meet someone who was there. It was a very sobering moment. And sad to think that it won't be long before there will be no one left who was there.

Hah! I saw that for an instant last night but wasn't sure if it was sweat or a shadow...
It funny that both of us caught that....

I had to rewind it like 17 times to get the DVR to pause in right spot for the photo. For those who didn't see live, it was on for like a brief second before switching cameras.

Wonder if the film crew saw this and that's why it was brief.....

Any how, this was late 4th quarter, right after Teddy Gin took that hit to the lower back with a helmet. Ouch.

The overly steamy drinks ruin the whole thing for me. Distracting.
The Kent's are retirees
Gotta be at least 80 in there.

But then again, Clark could have dropped liquid nitrogen in his coffee just to deal with the heat.

Back