Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's funny!

1cr1.gif

:p

(but really a rule should be every reply has to have a pic, even if unrelated)

I bet they made a "special" batch of beer just for you.

Enjoy!

I wish.... The owner of "The Schlenkerla", Matthias Trum, was quite happy and wasted very little time converting it over to the official Twitter feed.

I'm pretty happy myself to have all that beer and the glasses. I plan to visit him very shortly for the brewery tour.

I wish.... The owner of "The Schlenkerla", Matthias Trum, was quite happy and wasted very little time converting it over to the official Twitter feed.

I'm pretty happy myself to have all that beer and the glasses. I plan to visit him very shortly for the brewery tour.
Great story. Sounds like everybody won.

It's almost Friday! Better fill up before the weekend gets here!

2BM3iqK.jpg

It's almost Friday! Better fill up before the weekend gets here!

2BM3iqK.jpg

This is so my boy2 when he hits high school and can drive. All though I am disturbed by the fact that he appears to be pouring blue on red and it's making brown....

Ah. I was guessing rabbit and thinking "what's the big deal?"

Having hunted and eaten both it's very easy to tell them apart. They have very different shapes, especially easy to see the differences with the skins off.

Of course, I'd take rabbit over squirrel any day of the week, due to texture alone, but right now I'm jones'ing for either. I "should" go buy a small game license and find a stand of oaks before it gets too close to bow season.

Wonder if my Uncle still has that property i used to hunt them on...

Back