Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like working with ceiling boards... No matter how many small adjustments you make with angles etc you never get that perfect seam.

Attachments

• IMG_20240403_125630.jpg
    IMG_20240403_125630.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I have heard when you add water to this it can create DHMO- dihyrogenmonoxide
  • death due to accidental inhalation of liquid DHMO, even in small quantities,
  • severe tissue damage caused by prolonged exposure to solid DHMO,
  • severe burns from exposure to gaseous DHMO, and
  • pre-cancerous tumors and lesions composed largely of liquid DHMO.

also: My FIRST wife & I went to see Pulp Fiction at the theater with my brother & HIS first wife.

my wife walked out. she had wanted to see some Marisa Tomei/RDJ romcom.

first date with my SECOND wife, I went to her house, cooked her dinner & we watched HER VHS copy of Pulp Fiction.

also: My FIRST wife & I went to see Pulp Fiction at the theater with my brother & HIS first wife.

my wife walked out. she had wanted to see some Marisa Tomei/RDJ romcom.

first date with my SECOND wife, I went to her house, cooked her dinner & we watched HER VHS copy of Pulp Fiction.
My first date w my gal was at her place, we watched her VHS copy of True Romance, another often over looked QT film, he wrote the screenplay, I believe.

Don't know why but I love Pulp Fiction and have seen it countless times...
because its an incredible film. the bonnie situation scene alone would make a great short film.

the cast is unbelievable.

he doenst make many bad films.

My first date w my gal was at her place, we watched her VHS copy of True Romance, another often over looked QT film, he wrote the screenplay, I believe.
another great tarantino screenplay arguably better than pulp fiction.

christopher walken dennis hopper christian slater - wow

and who can forget patricia arquette - "she really does taste like a peach" . lol

tony soprano cameo. omg i almost forgot my favorite brad pitt scene ever.

one of those films I will stop & watch if I come across it channel surfing.

but NOT my favorite QT film.

that would be Jackie Brown

because these two
View attachment 846266
these two are both f- ing genius.

especially directed by QT.

django, inglorious bastards, reservoir dogs, kill bill even the hateful eight has some pretty good dialgoue. and the cast is A- list.

deathproof is about the only film that he made that isnt great but still watchable.

i dont think he has an equal in the film industry.

there are better directors maybe but not as unique. imo

My friend used to go to his local mom and pop video rental store in Manhattan Beach, CA because one of the employees was so good at recommending movies based on what the customers told him they liked and didn't like. One day, that employee was no longer there, and my friend asked what happened to him. The owners of the store told my friend that his name was Quentin Tarantino and that he quit because he had just made a successful movie called Reservoir Dogs.

first wife also hated Mars Attacks! which I think is hilarious, especially Sarah Jessica Parker's head on a chihuahua's body.

2nd wife loves it. ACK!

I watch alien invasion movies & think, "have they even TRIED playing Slim Whitman?"

Back