Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
free-wifi-great-beer.jpg

Isn’t it just a picture of beer in front of a computer screen with a lightning bolt wallpaper? Otherwise, that’s some epic Untappd posting.
IDK. I've held my beer up to the clouds and taken a video. If I catch lightning, I'll replay, pause it then take a screen shot. This works pretty well.

I got some random right here:

Meet Alec Paul, my third grandson, three hours after entering our shared Reality this afternoon.
He's quite sure he's the center of the universe, demanded and knocked down his first all-natural dinner already (DIL is a trouper for a first-timer!) and is clearly bored with his Papa :)

alec_paul_27.jpg

Cheers!

before I met and married the BigHair, I had 2 checks for compatibility...

one... does she like Tarantino? first wife walked out on Reservoir Dogs & hated Pulp Fiction. the BigHair's and my first date was me cooking her dinner at her place and watching Pulp Fiction. her VHS copy. she also recently bought advance tickets to a pre-premiere showing of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood at the local cinema drafthouse

two... what is her reaction to Mars Attacks!? no idea what the first wife thought of it, the BigHair laughed at Slim Whitman making their heads pop

Last edited:
I got some random right here:

Meet Alec Paul, my third grandson, three hours after entering our shared Reality this afternoon.
He's quite sure he's the center of the universe, demanded and knocked down his first all-natural dinner already (DIL is a trouper for a first-timer!) and is clearly bored with his Papa :)

View attachment 645455

Cheers!

awww, future brew buddy ??

I'd be curious to see if the side of the truck caves in, or if the 4 wheeler slides sideways and out.... or both!

Probably dependent on the transmission.

In both cases i’d expect the car to move about a foot forward then stop. A manual would stall the engine and shut it off. An automatic would keep running and may have a chance to rev up high enough since the torque converter would “slip”. Most gas engines don’t make a ton of torque at low speed. I’d estimate the force on the straps to be no more than a few thousand pounds.

Regardless, my vote is to see what happens. This is the kind of entertainment money can’t buy.

Last edited:
No way.

Automatic or manual that truck is going to wind up that stretchy nylon strap until something mechanically fails - most likely the strap - and when that wound up thing separates it's gonna take some part(s) of the four wheeler with it.

So, yeah, definitely "watch what happens" gets my vote ;)

My guess is that the truck does not have a big enough engine to do any damage and that it will not move forward. [emoji848]

Doesn’t look like a Ram, so you’re probably right. Best we can hope is a weakness in the straps....

After Navy bootcamp, had a guy in my 'A' school who would take a shower, then get dressed in front of the mirror, one item of clothing at a time, starting with his dixie cup hat. He'd pose & stare at himself for a while, wearing ONLY the hat. Then, prop one foot up on a chair and blowdry the downstairs area. After drying, he'd put on his skivvies and pose again, just in tightee whitees & the sailor hat

He got an OTH discharge for drugs before finishing 'A' school

'A' school - initial rating training for the job you've enlisted for. In our case STG Sonar Technician, Surface

OTH - Other Than Honorable

Just makes me wonder... What exactly was the person who this sign had to be placed for drying?!

Latest posts

Back