Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double-Trouble.jpeg

Grandson and his faithful dog....
DADDY'S HOME !!

View attachment 639722
When I got home last week my 10 year old was so happy to see me. My wife said later that night remember that and appreciate it, not too much longer he won't be like that. Hanging with his friends will be more important.

I work 3 hours from home. I'm only there on weekends.

When I got home last week my 10 year old was so happy to see me. My wife said later that night remember that and appreciate it, not too much longer he won't be like that. Hanging with his friends will be more important.

I work 3 hours from home. I'm only there on weekends.

Can confirm, wife is correct.

Grandson and his faithful dog....
DADDY'S HOME !!

View attachment 639722

As a 4 beer add-on to the picture, I have to say how proud I am of my son and daughter-in-law as responsible and effective dog owner/trainers. That dog is a pit bull, and unfortunately pit bulls get unfair press. She's been poked, prodded, pulled and jumped on by little ones. She adores children and is a friendly people person dog who wouldn't harm a flea.
She NEVER leaves my grandsons side. They have a bond that is beyond words.
With all that said, dogs have an intuitive sense. If my little guy was ever threatened, there would be one hellova mess to clean up.
If only all kids could have a dog like that.

Latest posts

Back