Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3177.JPG

Alaska has a new capital????
View attachment 600811
The, admittedly few, journalists I have met were the most comprehensively ignorant people I've ever spoken with. They seem to understand almost nothing about the world outside of journalism school and their offices and studios. I'm sorry if this steps on some toes, but this is my honest experience.

The, admittedly few, journalists I have met were the most comprehensively ignorant people I've ever spoken with. They seem to understand almost nothing about the world outside of journalism school and their offices and studios. I'm sorry if this steps on some toes, but this is my honest experience.

Our local online rag outsourced a lot of writing/proofreading a while back and it was quite obvious they had no local knowledge, but the poor grammar is inexcusable.

Back