Ranco Controller - Is this the right device?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, that looks like the one. There are several on ebay as well that are not prewired...no big deal if you are a bit handy. What's up w/ a reserve price on a fifty dallar item anyway?

Dunno, but wired from other vendors, they cost about $100, and that's with just a single input, and not a nice box either, just an extension cord input. Mainly I wanted to amke sure this was the same model others here use, and it appears to be.

Not sure if this is a two-stage, waiting to hear back from the seller...

Cool, thanks for posting the site! I'll have to consider that, given the fact that you never know what you're going to get with eBay stuff...

I bought both of mine at Climate Doctors:

RANCO ETC-111000 Microprocessor Temperature Control: RANC1 Climate Doctors

for $50. The ebay one is a good deal with the box because that is how I wired mine up and it's about $20 for all the parts. If you're worried about ebay quality though, that's another story...

BTW, if anyone's worried about Climate Doctors as a store, they are a reseller for amazon and both times I got really good service. (I have no affiliation)

Back