Rage Yoga

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I consider that in our time everyone needs yoga. For me this is the best way to reduce stress. It helps you to enrich your spiritual world. Stress surrounds us everywhere. It goes without saying, this year was extremely hard, especially for doctors. Thanks a lot for them what they do for us. They make us live and to believe that we can win this coronavirus. From the beginning I was quite skeptical about yoga. One day my friend recommended me yoga and since then I understand that yoga practice is the best pill of depression and stress. You can be sure that alcohol or drugs will never help you so as yoga practice can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are happy person if you are in peace with yourself. Yoga practice is the best way for it.

LOL,

" as well as certified instructor training starting at $800 for those looking to become Rage Yoga certified. "

i was wondering what i'd do with my stimulus check! ;)

edit:damn

Back