Question for San Diego people

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Professor Frink

Reaction score
Where does everyone go around here to fill your CO2 tank? I'd prefer to refill as opposed to swap, since my tank is in very good shape.

The only place I've ever refilled was at Liquor Locker on Morena Blvd. Its about $15 for a 5lb tank. I typically just swap at west air though, just use the fill if I'm in a pinch or need off hour fills. If you got o home brew mart, they have a list of places that fill.

goto airgas on clairemont mesa boulevard....it's on the same side next to the county court house. Can't miss it. I think there's a coco's across the street from it.

I use to go to airgas, but stopped when i realized they were making up the prices as they went along. At first, it was always around $18 for a 5lb swap. Then it was $24, then $21, then $26! I asked the guy why it was so much more and he said "retail price is $30, I'm giving you a good discount." So I switched and haven't looked back.

I just had my tank Hydro'd and filled for $28 at Stoody Industrial. Its about were the 5 and 15 meet in bario logan.

Back