question about co2 Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naptown

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I have been active here. Some health issues have kept me from brewing. Anyway, I have race weekend and my birthday coming up this weekend, so I have a need!

I want to treat myself to buying a keg for my birthday. I have some of my old kegging equipment and want to take an empty corny to a local brewery (I've done this in the past). I used to have a keggerator, but have since sold it. I do have the cornies, a picnic tap, lines, and a full paintball co2 container. I'm only missing the regulator. I want to purchase the least expensive (and maybe smallest) regulator to hang out on the patio with me.

I only know of the c02 regulators that have the 2 large dials. I would like to find something small and portable to regulate the gas from the paintball tank just for patio-type parties.

For example, would any of the junk from Harbor Freight work? Not sure this would work with co2 or not: http://www.harborfreight.com/125-psi-air-flow-regulator-with-gauge-68219.html

Please suggest a simple regulator for me to purchase before the weekend!

Back