Quebecer on a road trip across the US

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melchizedek

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My family and I are going on a road trip across the US from September to January. As you probably know, we produce some of the best beer in the world here in Quebec, and I would be interested in trading some of our finest products with some of you guys. Since it is very difficult to import craft beer in our countries, I think this would be a great opportunity to trade local beers that would be next to impossible to find otherwise.

We will be staying in the following major cities along the way: Chicago; Seattle; Portland; Palm Springs; San Diego; Tucson; Scottsdale; Flagstaff; Moab; Albuquerque; Houston; New Orleans; and Washington DC.

If you are interested, send me a reply here or through a PM, and I will be happy to discuss the possibility of meeting somewhere along the way!

Cheers!

Louis

Man what a fun trip! We're not on your list of cities to visit...but safe travels and enjoy the land!

Back