Punk Rock and Hardcore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just ordered:

Stooges: Stooges
Move Like This: The Cars
Funhouse: Stooges
Clockwork Punks: The Adicts
Sound Of Music: The Adicts

I have added some of your suggestions to my list of future orders though.

One of my fav "joke" bands of all time
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M2iRSeSHjys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gallows smash it! Love them. For anybody into pop stuff, new found glory's new album sits well with their old stuff, which is great with so many big pop punk bands going one daft route or another instead of just putting out simple, loud, fun music.

Can't seem to find any links to post the song itself, but was listening to The Press earlier today. "Not What I Want" is pretty much the story of my life. Sure many of you can relate ;)

Wife and I got tickets to American Nightmare in LA on new years eve, anyone else??

AN's playing again???! Sick!

I've been outta the loop for a bit, but I'm a rabid punk rock/hardcore fan.

Ignite is coming back to NYC this December...they're an all time favorite of mine...anyone else?

Been listening to a lot of Snapcase lately. Progression Through Unlearning will forever have a place in my rotation.

Cool thread!

AN's playing again???! Sick!

I've been outta the loop for a bit, but I'm a rabid punk rock/hardcore fan.

Ignite is coming back to NYC this December...they're an all time favorite of mine...anyone else?

Been listening to a lot of Snapcase lately. Progression Through Unlearning will forever have a place in my rotation.

Cool thread!

I'd love Ignite if Zoli Teglas wasn't their vocalist. Honestly, he ruined Pennywise for me.

I throw a little pennywise, bad religion, dropkick murphy's in on my workout playlist. Yeah I know dropkick is kindof irish based punk but I still love em.

I've been really into Civil War by D4 lately. Unfortunately, they opened for NOFX a few years ago and I couldn't give a sheet about them, I was sucking beer at the bar. Today, I would have much rather watched them than NOFX. NOFX hasn't made anything good since So Long...

I just got some Knowledge, Snap-Her, Blood For Blood and Voodoo Glow Skulls. I'm rocking out tonight.

Also, on a somewhat related note. I sold my leather when I moved out to Arizona almost 5 years ago and have missed it since. Well today I got a new leather to break in. Good times.

Also, on a somewhat related note. I sold my leather when I moved out to Arizona almost 5 years ago and have missed it since. Well today I got a new leather to break in. Good times.

I have been rocking my old flight jacket......It must have shrunk in the closet cause I couldnt have gotten bigger. Nah im stinking to it shrunk in the closet.

I have been rocking my old flight jacket......It must have shrunk in the closet cause I couldnt have gotten bigger. Nah im stinking to it shrunk in the closet.

Haha, nice. I never had a flight jacket, but I've definitely worn boots and braces. I used to be in an oi band.

Happy turkey day
gobble-gobble-hey.jpg

ErieShores said:
I've been really into Civil War by D4 lately. Unfortunately, they opened for NOFX a few years ago and I couldn't give a sheet about them, I was sucking beer at the bar. Today, I would have much rather watched them than NOFX. NOFX hasn't made anything good since So Long...

One of my favorite albums,love D4.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/msCiFyBQOe4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pPfVP7swx8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love the Dead Boys and I love Blood For Blood. Therefore, when I heard this I was extremely happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught Riot Fest in Philadelphia recently. X, The Dead Milkmen, 7 Seconds, and Descendents were all solid. Some of the openers were great as well. I'm not sure why all the so-called "pop punk" bands were on it or why soft rock bands are even considered punk.

I also had the pleasure of opening for Stiff Little Fingers and Roger Merit and The Disasters this year. Two separate shows. Good times.

I caught Riot Fest in Philadelphia recently. X, The Dead Milkmen, 7 Seconds, and Descendents were all solid. Some of the openers were great as well. I'm not sure why all the so-called "pop punk" bands were on it or why soft rock bands are even considered punk.

I also had the pleasure of opening for Stiff Little Fingers and Roger Merit and The Disasters this year. Two separate shows. Good times.

Nice. Do you have a link to your songs?

You know that the backing girl singer is non other then sexy ass debbie gibson herself.

I was unaware of that.

In 1995, she signed with EMI's SBK Records division and recorded what would be her only album for the label, Think With Your Heart. This album is an Adult Contemporary heavy album consisting of piano ballads and keyboard ballads recorded predominantly with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, one of the major orchestras of the United Kingdom.[8] The album's producer, Niko Bolas (usually Neil Young's co-producer), was producing the reunion album for veteran punk band Circle Jerks, and invited Gibson to a recording session for that band's album, she sang background vocals on the song "I Wanna Destroy You," as well as appearing at and participating in the Circle Jerks' performance at punk venue CBGB, wearing one of the band's t-shirts and sharing a microphone with frontman Keith Morris.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifZNhjCWXqU]Debbie Gibson Stage Dive (Circle Jerks MAY-18-1995 New York City) - YouTube[/ame]

Back