Pub Travelin' ideas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lov2brew4u

Reaction score
Hello.. After reading through alot of different threads, I thought you folks would love to give ideas about this... My wife and I haven't had a vacation (or even a day off together) in about three years. Welcome to owning a dairy farm/cheese company. Well anyway, with this years tax return (US).. we are planning a trip any place in the world we want to go. I was thinking a "Real Ale" vacation. and here it is.. Where would that be? I have traveled alot in Germany, love the Kolsch on the Rhine. But I want a two week trip traveling staying in B&Bs/Taverns and experiencing the local "real ale" pubs. So Plan away on the dream trip folks.. where is it?? Thanks for the Help.. Scott

Real Ale generally refers to the ales of Great Britain. There is variety across the UK, in terms of what types of ales are produced and are popular. Yet, real ale is one that is primed and drawn into a glass without forced carbonation. Personally, I love real ale and consider it my favourite type of beer.

Being totally biased, my vote is to go to the UK for a tour of lovely British ales.

Belgium

Only 7weeks till I'm drinking some damn fine beers at the Kulminator in Antwerpen.
drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

Back