PsychoBrew LLC???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SourHopHead

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this company and setup? Psycobrewllc
I found a post on probrewer but not really any info.. I sent them an email as well, but wonder if anyone else saw this.

Thx

$4995.00 is for just the stand with no platform. Kettles are extra. If you want 75 gallon kettles it will cost $450.00 more for framework & burner upgrade to 200,000 BTU's. Therminator option with O2 stone, thermometer, & heat shield for $550.00.

Hi All,

This is Chris Breimayer from Psycho Brew LLC. I just want to apologize for the lack of information on our website. We are planning on updating/rebuilding our website sometime in the the next month or so. We are planning on showing flow charts on how things operate, captions under the pictures with explanations, and even a small demonstration video. I also have some new products that are not on our website yet that we have been developing along the way.

I know this not the site for business. But I just want to let everyone know that we are aware that our website needs updating and we are planning on doing so as soon as things slow down a little. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I am very good about getting back with people right away.

Cheers to all, and keep on a brewin my friends!
Chris

Back