still spirits top shelf flavoring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sommadogg

Reaction score
hey everyone , has anyone used these flavorings making liqueurs ? i normally just infuse fruit with everclear and saw these and was wondering if anyone ever used them before and could share info with me about them .... thank you in advance

Greetings, @sommadogg! Welcome to HomebrewTalk :mug:

The StillSpirit "flavorings" are intriguing to me as they apparently are not alcohol-based extracts, which is something I occasionally use when brewing beer - typically something from Nielsen-Massey, like chocolate or coffee or vanilla extracts, which are all 35% grain alcohol. But I expect they do work!

I would probably revert to the "test dose and scale" method, taking a measured amount of the base liqueur to be flavored and adding measured amounts of the flavoring (a small syringe is definitely handy!) until the desired impact is reached, then scale the addition up to the batch volume...

Cheers! (and good luck!)

Back