Promash information transfer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xamers

Reaction score
Looking for a little help.

I'd like to copy ingredients, mash info, etc from a Promash recipe I have, so I can cut and paste the information in a recipe thread.....but can't figure out how get Promash to let me copy the info.

Surely someone knows how to get this to happen.....

thanks in advance

Use the print button and tell it to copy to clipboard. If you then wrap the text in {code}{/code} (but with [ ] instead of { }) you'll get a nicely formatted block.

I think Vista is killing me.

I don't have a notepad option that I can find. I've been trying everything I can think of to get the info into a document/notepad but can't do it.

There is an option right on the print options screen (hit the Print button on the recipe screen) that will just copy the information to the clipboard. You can then paste it right into a thread or into a new document in the program of your choice.

It's possible that option doesn't work on Vista I suppose if you've tried it, I don't have Vista so I can't say for sure. If that's the case you could do the export to text file instead.

Here's what I'm doing.

I click on the print button.

I get the options and choose copy to clipboard. Then I can't get into it. I try to export as a text file. Same thing.

I think I'm doing something wrong that is easily fixable, but I can't figure it out. I'm not even drinking. Maybe if I were drinking I'd feel better about my ineptitude, but I'm not, so I'm just pathetic.

OK, for whatever reason, it's working now.

I have no idea why it wasn't.

Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Back