Probable Cause

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Rider

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
With my license plate and newly added (non-functioning) Tap to my trunk lid I'm wondering how long before the boys in blue stop me. LOL

Before I added the tap handle it said BEER > I But the only place I could get thru the double wall of the trunk lid put the tap right on the I .

:mug:

Tap.jpg

Here in NoVa it would probably not take long at all for the cops to pull you over and start asking you questions. Seeing that you're in Hawaii I'm just going to assume the cops aren't as anal as they are here. My buddy got questioned for being a stoner because he had disc golf discs in his car...

That is an awesome idea though. Do you have a jockey box of some sort to keep the beer cold in there? Perfect ride for a surf mobile!

I wouldn't be worried about the cops. I would be worried about some homeless drunk pulling on the tap and getting pissed when nothing comes out.

Here in NoVa it would probably not take long at all for the cops to pull you over and start asking you questions. Seeing that you're in Hawaii I'm just going to assume the cops aren't as anal as they are here. My buddy got questioned for being a stoner because he had disc golf discs in his car...

That is an awesome idea though. Do you have a jockey box of some sort to keep the beer cold in there? Perfect ride for a surf mobile!

To keep people from un-screwing all the parts I epoxyed them all. That also made the handle un-moveable.

Still worry someone might break it. LOL

Here in NoVa it would probably not take long at all for the cops to pull you over and start asking you questions. Seeing that you're in Hawaii I'm just going to assume the cops aren't as anal as they are here.

that's disturbing that the cops there are anal. i would be doing my best to never get pulled over. ever.

Latest posts

Back