• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Pro Series - Convoluted Counterflow Chiller W/ Two 1.5 in T.C. Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cshelden

Reaction score
I'm changing my brewery up a little, no longer using this chiller, it's a beast and hoss! Works great, no issues. You can look at the specs on morebeer website, it's the PRO 19 model. I'll include 2 tri clamps, and two hose fittings. Valve is not included as shown in pic, part of my setup and need to keep it. The chiller is much cleaner now than it is in the pic, again it's clean and ready to go. It's not bright n shiny but no longer tarnished and dusty.

Specs:
The inner tube is made from 12' of 5/8" convoluted (twisted) copper which continually turbulates the wort as it flows through. The outer tube is made from 7/8" copper. The Convolutus counterflow chiller allows you to pump wort through without having to restrict your pump to slow down flow.The water connections are male and female hose connections

Price: $175.00 obo

photo.jpg

cshelden said:
I'm changing my brewery up a little, no longer using this chiller, it's a beast and hoss! Works great, no issues. You can look at the specs on morebeer website, it's the PRO 19 model. I'll include 2 tri clamps, and two hose fittings. Valve is not included as shown in pic, part of my setup and need to keep it. The chiller is much cleaner now than it is in the pic, again it's clean and ready to go. It's not bright n shiny but no longer tarnished and dusty. Essentially it's a Chillzilla w/tri clamps.

Specs:
The inner tube is made from 12' of 5/8" convoluted (twisted) copper which continually turbulates the wort as it flows through. The outer tube is made from 7/8" copper. The Convolutus counterflow chiller allows you to pump wort through without having to restrict your pump to slow down flow.The water connections are male and female hose connections

Price: $175.00

Price shipped to 04963 and yes I use PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back