Pretty fun time waster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny **** right here:

play QWOP for a while, then watch this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxiSZYOc6Og&feature=related]YouTube - QWOP Blooper[/ame]

I have made it almost 25 meters on QWOP after playing it for 1 week on lunch breaks!
you use "W-O" at the same time then "Q-P" at the same time, alternating to get him to run. one attempt goes great, then next try you bite it in a meter or two in. frustrating!

Refresh was the one that got me the first time. I thought i understood but didn't want to do it if that was wrong and lose my game to that point. But is DOES mean refresh your browser.

heh. The "thinking outside the box" aspect was kind of cool.

They should have one that you win by going to a separate website that makes you enter a password into a form that then unlocks the door.

heh. The "thinking outside the box" aspect was kind of cool.

They should have one that you win by going to a separate website that makes you enter a password into a form that then unlocks the door.

So, this is mostly :off:, but I figure some people here might find it interesting. If you're into programming & like puzzles that require some "outside the box" thinking, check out The Python Challenge. It gets pretty tough, but it's a good way (for geeks) to check out Python and waste some time.

So, this is mostly :off:, but I figure some people here might find it interesting. If you're into programming & like puzzles that require some "outside the box" thinking, check out The Python Challenge. It gets pretty tough, but it's a good way (for geeks) to check out Python and waste some time.
Ok, I am obviously not a big enough geek because on teh warmup I have no idea what I'm supposed to do!

Did the first couple. Got distracted and was late for work... thanks a lot! :p

Back