Post Your Competition Score Sheets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryceefisher

Reaction score
Just received my score sheets back from a competition. I thought I would share... And I would like to see a few of yours!

1399952306232.jpg

1399952331360.jpg

Show off ;)

Seriously, congratulations! A 43 and a 42 are outstanding!

One suggestion - hide the judges names and contact info if you are going to post them here. I think its fine to indicate that the judges were provisional and a professional brewer in your case, but lets not identify them and share their email addresses with the world.

Congrats. I'm afraid I'll have to concur with Pappers_ on this one. I'm going to edit the image to remove the judge's email addresses. I'm guessing they do not want their addresses popping up online.

Congrats. I'm afraid I'll have to concur with Pappers_ on this one. I'm going to edit the image to remove the judge's email addresses. I'm guessing they do not want their addresses popping up online.

Thank you, I'm at work couldn't do it from my phone. Didn't mean to put anyone's info out there like that.

Those are nice scores, but I wouldn't put too much into them considering the judge pair was provisional / non-BJCP. Not trying to take anything at all away, but I do suspect that your score might be a bit inflated just based on my own personal experiences. Usually non-BJCP or provisional judges will score beers on the high or low end of the spectrum. I'd send it to another competition and see how it compares, but it sounds overall like a really nice beer. Did it end up placing?

Those are nice scores, but I wouldn't put too much into them considering the judge pair was provisional / non-BJCP. Not trying to take anything at all away, but I do suspect that your score might be a bit inflated just based on my own personal experiences. Usually non-BJCP or provisional judges will score beers on the high or low end of the spectrum. I'd send it to another competition and see how it compares, but it sounds overall like a really nice beer. Did it end up placing?

I agree with you, from my understanding 43 is a BOS contender and I did not place. I scored the beer myself and expected between 30-35. I started the thread not to brag but as a place for people to post sheets and share recipes for high scoring brews.

Back