Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a lot of pink and white, but no Cregar...must've posted the wrong pic...

Cregar said:
Thats me in the middle at the San Diego ComicCon. I look as if I was drunk off my ass but actually maybe got 8 hours sleep in that week getting ready for the convention.

rdwj said:
Is it me or does walker look a bit like...

grand-master-chuck-norris-bn.jpg

I wonder if he wears these...

2639-jeans.jpg

Not exactly a flattering pic of me, but here is me, SWMBO and my older daughter at the Sox game.

4365-game.jpg

Since I'm commenting on others, I figured I better pic-up

Me and Yogi.

IMG_0374.jpg

We were in the Shenendoah Valley and we drove by one of those Yogi Bear Campsites and this thing was outside. We had to stop and take photos.

You have no idea... somehow, I think she's been watching pro wrestling when I'm not home. Not only does she grab my shirt and drag me out of the chair (then proceed to push me down), she'll climb on the couch and jump on me like she's diving from the top turnbuckle. Couple of days ago, she threw her little folding chair at me. Prone to violence at such an early age...

hc2.jpg

A fat, loving, close up of the Caplan visage - (sorry!).
Mrs Caplan is on the left of course - She's actually blonde and neither of us are green skinned despite the photo - it was the lights at a music festival!

wow, these are great!

Anyways, here's my ugly mug.

Wait. Wait. That's not it.

Oh here we go! This is me while we were hiking up in the Gorge on our anniversary last year. To my left a few feet is a 100 ft cliff, and that treetrunk is so large that's about half of the trunk.

I was going to say; I want some of that Ontario water if that's you (seeing you posted your age here ;)). Wonder if they still let folks play with the stingrays.

showimage.php

My kids and me at uncle Jimmy's annual wine blast two summers ago. I'm the drunk on the back. That's not the flash in my kid's eyes. They really are deamonspawn.
Monkey Jr has been messing with the graphics card so the image looks like crap.

Do you always wear your sunglasses on your head..in the dark.

I suspect you have to wear them when you try to see eye to eye with those deamonspawns.
:mug:

Ahem... boy friend. Not that theres any thing wrong with that. Met him on death row. Saved his ugly butt.

Im the one all the way on the left. this was last 4th of July. Everyone came down to brew our Pumpkin Ale. And Im sure I dont have to mention the level of sobriety while this picture was being taken

3394-4thofJuly.bmp

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
Alright, here's the beergut you've been asking for. That's me and my baby girl at my boy's birthday party.

Your daughter looks like she is in a state of shock and awe. I would imagine considering what she is looking at. :D

Sir Sudster said:
Do you always wear your sunglasses on your head..in the dark.

I suspect you have to wear them when you try to see eye to eye with those deamonspawns.
:mug:

When I put 'em on, the kids don't recognize me. Can't read my thoughts that way. How'd you guys go to "click free" mode? I tried a bunch of stuff in my gallery under the close supervision of my 15 year old. Couldn't figure it out. You know of my computer illitteracy shame.:(

lorenae said:
Haha, I didn't even notice that until you said something! I guess we took a little dunk in the river!

The pictures are great- keep 'em coming! It's so nice to see faces along with the names.

By the way, I'm pretty surprised at the lack of beer bellies among us. As much beer as some of us drink (me!), I'm surprised we're all pretty fit looking. In my case, I'd give up a meal if it meant two or three really good beers in it's place. In another thread, I guessed I drink about 40 beers a month. (It's probably a LOW estimate). Even if it was 50 beers a month at 160 calories a beer, that's 8000 calories a month just for BEER! Being middle aged makes it even harder- You young 'uns will discover that.

Lorena
is not a good stout, just like a sandwich in a bottle anyway
:tank:

Chimone said:
Im the one all the way on the left. this was last 4th of July. Everyone came down to brew our Pumpkin Ale. And Im sure I dont have to mention the level of sobriety while this picture was being taken

3394-4thofJuly.bmp
Dude you look like Teddy Bruschi.

Baron von BeeGee said:
BOSTON had to wash his hair or something that day.

LMAO. :D

Back