Possible help for coffin builders with heavy lids

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippo

Reaction score
Over the last couple months I have been reading anything and everything here, preparing for my kegerator build, which I’m in the middle of. I have noticed a interest in coffin builders looking for or needing shock supports to help in supporting the opening of their
freezers. I have come across a website store that sells shock supports and related hardware. The site is abit vague, but there are decent selection of $30 shocks and the attaching hardware looked dirt cheap. I thought I would pass along this site in hopes that it might help someone who is in need of some type of shock supporting system. I am not affilated with this Company, just purchased replacements for my employer.

http://shop.suspa.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=suspashop&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=381344020&Count2=298484444

You could also repurpose a rear door support from a van or station wagon. You can find them in junkyards for about $5 for the same type of gas shock.

Back