• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Portable Brewery on Wheels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noonan

Reaction score
I am selling an all-grain system that I built a few years ago. The hardware was sourced at Bob's Brewing in Seattle. The brewery consists of three tanks, including valves and therms, a counterflow wort chiller, sparge ring, three propane burners and valves, various kegs, a carboy, and assorted other gear, including a CO2 tank and regulator. The rack is mounted on casters so it can easily be moved around the garage. This is the perfect solution for the small-time home brewer.

The stainless gear is in mint condition. The brewery functions perfectly and I have made dozens of fine beers with it.

As you can see, this is my first post. I joined this group to list the gear and hope it finds a worthy home.

I live a few miles east of Seattle off of I-90.

I am asking $700 for the entire brewery and I am not willing to split up the gear.

Thanks for your interest.

http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/PrestonWA/library/Beer stuff?sort=3&page=1

Bob

Wish i was closer, sounds like a fair deal. Out of curiosity how big are the pots? Do you no longer brew or have you upgraded?
Oh and welcome.

I believe the pots are 12 gal. The sparge tank is a bit smaller. I gave up brewing a few years back when I pretty much gave up alcohol. Still have a glass of wine now and again, but that's about it.

If the price is right I'd be interested in the small corny kegs. Would have to ship as I am in North Dakota.

I would have inquired about the cornies to but i respected his decision not to split it up so i didn't ask.
Good luck with the sale.

A lot of folks don't want to split up a package deal and I respect that too but a lot have after awhile and end up selling everything. Hence it doesn't hurt to ask.

Back