• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Polysulfone Disconnects - 10 sets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfowler1

Reaction score
EDIT EDIT EDIT

As of 12/5/11, I still have 3 full sets of Plastic QD's with cross-hairs + 1 extra Female Disconnect w/ 1/2" barb, also with cross-hairs.

PM me to buy all three sets for $16 each (shipped), and I'll throw in the extra Female x Barb disconnect for free. That female x barb disconnect on its own will be $8 shipped if I have to sell the set in pieces. Three sets of QD's is a perfect start for someone who wants to start using a pump for chilling.

Thanks,
Joe

(From original listing)

I just upgraded my brewing rig to all stainless vessels, and I changed out my 1 year old polysulfone disconnects to stainless disconnects. I have 10 sets of CPC Poly QD's for sale.

Each set consists of a Male Disconnect with 1/2" Male NPT, and a Female Disconnect with a 1/2" barb. For visual reference, a set would include...

this
Polysulfone Male Disconnect 1/2" Male NPT : Northern Brewer

and this
Polysulfone Female Disconnect 1/2" Barb : Northern Brewer

Three of the ten sets have the cross-hairs drilled out. They were used in the recirculation loop between my kettle, my pump, and the entry arm of my recirculating immersion chiller. Anyone looking for a similar application will need this loop to be cross-hair free because pellet hops tend to clog the fittings as they travel.

Retail, these fittings are $24.49/set before tax and shipping. I understand that not every brewer's set up requires 10 sets of fittings, so I am willing to split up the 10 sets (within reason). I am asking $16/set shipped anywhere in the US. However, if someone can take all ten sets and save me from repacking these over and over again, I will sell the lot for $145 shipped, basically throwing in a freebie.

I even have a few spare gaskets that I'll throw into the deal. I've never needed a replacement, but if I did, I would have been happy to have them on hand.

Thanks,
Joe

Sale pending for 6 sets to ahacreative.

I still have 4 sets left, all with cross-hairs.

It's official - 3 sets left.

See the edit in my first post for updated sale info.

Joe

Back