Poll Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bacchus

Reaction score
I got started in homebrewing because my wife bought me a cheap little beer making kit at a department store as a Christmas gift. I had told her that my dad used to make beer and so she thought it would be a great "nostalgic" gift. Since then I've gone absolutely nuts with my beer brewing.

How many of you out there have your "significant others" to thank for getting you started in homebrewing?

Just thought it would be a fun thread.

My super great gf bought me a kit for valentines day, and a couple years ago brought me to a place to brew for my birthday, so I'm with yaa

I did some beer kit brewing back in high school (only 7 years ago now) with a mate, then stopped, then was round at another mates house Xmas before last and he had just started with a hoped extract kit, so after a few of those my wife suggested that she buy me another basic setup for Xmas, about 30 mins later I told her that she should buy me a basic setup for Xmas (my mates beer was pretty good and my memory had begun to get fuzzy by then!)

Back